Sunday 29 September 2013

The 7th ELSC in Mumbai & the state of logistics in India

I went to Mumbai this week to speak at the 7th Express Logistics and Supply Chain Conclave.  It was in fact the world premier of my new platform of concepts "The 12 Principles of High Performance Warehousing".  I have decided to write everything I know about warehousing and put it into a book.  I make no promises on the release date but sometime 2014 is likely.  For those who were at the conference and keen to get hold of a copy of the eBook that gives an introduction to all of the 12 Principles, it is now available on my website if you join the High Performance Warehouse Network and go to the resources page.

I recorded a short video this morning of my observations on logistics on India.


No comments:

Post a Comment