Thursday 31 January 2013

A New Focus

I have been hard at work over the last few days reworking the Logistics Help website to make it more relevant to what I am working on now, and also putting up a personal branded website.  I have focussed the Logistics Help business on the small to medium business market, which I think is somewhat under-served by logistics expertise.  I have also launched a new blog to follow my progress on the Rapid WMS project.  The aim of this blog is to tell the story of the development of an idea and, hopefully, at the end of the process have an inspiring story to tell as well as having made a difference.

I am targeting the areas where I think I can contribute most to the world.   I still have plenty to contribute in my industry specialty of Healthcare Logistics having spent a large part of my career working with a number of major companies in this industry.  I also want to fill a gap that I see in almost every warehouse I walk into, which is a both a lack of WMS technology and a lack of good warehouse practice.

It will be an interesting journey!

If warehousing, logistics and supply chain are important to your business or your personal career then why not follow this blog by email or on Google+.  To tap in to the full benefits of business and career boosting ideas I suggest you join The Warehouse Performance Initiative.

No comments:

Post a Comment